Sunday, October 28, 2012

Turning my HOBBY into a CAREER

The Big Event held on October 12th, is a Big Brother Big Sister of Southeast Michigan annual charitable fundraiser held at The Reserve in Birmingham.  I was the guest of its CEO and President Madame Dara Munson, whom I had the pleasure of styling for this event.  Myself, along with several hundred of metro Detroit's philanthropic society and media celebs had a fantastic time partying to the sounds of the band Hot Sauce and enjoyed a delicious New Orleans themed menu. 

Keeping with the "Big Easy Style" theme I wanted Ms. Munson's look to be appropriately festive.  This was a BIG deal for me as she was my first official client, this was a BIG event for her so she had to look amazing, and I had only 2 weeks to put it all together. 

The dress is of course an essential item of any ensemble but for me the accessories are what takes something from being an outfit to A LOOK!  When I saw the earrings I selected for her at              The Black Dress I fell in love, so everything else (Jewelry, bag, shoes, belt) had to fall in line.

This is what I came up with

 
 
 
Dara and MB!
 
 
Photo from Hour Detroit magazine
 
 
 
I look forward to more styling opportunities in the future. If you have a BIG event coming up or you just need help updating your wardrobe, look no further! Please contact me at 313-300-6307 or email madamebeaucoup73@gmail.com
 
 
P.S.  Check out my newest before/after client and the Local Spotlight for custom leather accessories!
 
 
Happy Shopping
 
MB~



 


No comments:

Post a Comment